International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
HR Systems Manager (f/m)
What you can expect:
You will ...
- Develop a new HR systems strategy (focussing mainly on HR core system functionalities, payroll, budgeting, compensation and recruiting)
- Manage a new software selection process (provide selection criteria, project documentation) in alignment with but also influencing currently valid IT architecture standards
- Define and structure the HR functional requirements together with the functional specialists and lead them into requirements documentation and an implementation concept including a logical data model
- Help develop and implement workflows that offer great employee experience
- Use agile methods, such as SCRUM or others
- Drive automation in HR (e.g. Robotics)
- Initiate/manage further HR system improvements and upgrading projects in cooperation with IT and the HR team
- Setup and manage projects regarding scope, budget, timeline, dependencies
What you bring to the table:
- A genuine interest in HR processes, systems and tools
- an in-depth know-how of current trends in this area, and a vision for the future
- A proven track-record in HR system selection and implementation
- Excellent project management skills, including agile methods
- Overall understanding of IT architecture related to HR systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solution-oriented personality
- Very good English and German skills
- All technical skills related to the tasks described
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!