UNIQA Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in our two core markets: Austria and Central & Eastern Europe. This requires fresh thinking - an attitude that is dynamic and solution-oriented. Do you think that's you?
Then join our Data Management & Reporting Team within the Group Finance Department of UNIQA Insurance Group in Vienna as
SAP Business Process Owner (m/f)
Your main responsibilities
UNIQA Insurance Group AG follows a clear SAP strategy in finance area, and is modernising the system landscape continuously by introducing frontier SAP technology like S/4 HANA and Financial Products Subledger. As the Business Process Owner for accounting you are a member of the SAP platform board, and the single point for decisions across the entire accounting processes from subledger to consolidation.
Your decision authority includes
- Accountable for final process design and key performance indicators
- Accountable for successful implementation of the common processes across UNIQA group
- Accountable for achieving process business benefits
- Final decisions point on when local processes are appropriate
You organise regular meetings with key stakeholders of SAP systems, and coordinate and prioritise changes in accounting processes. You supervise the creation of business requirement specifications, and provide quality security before realisation. You take an active part in process design and implementation for major projects, e.g. S/4 HANA rollout.
- A challenging position within the interesting and dynamic field between Finance and IT
- Responsibility for key business processes in an international insurance group
- Work in an innovative working environment and cooperate with colleagues across the whole UNIQA Group
- Support for your professional and personal development in a broad range of skills
- Flexible working hours, social benefits and attractive career opportunities
- You have a relevant university graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics (ideally combined with Economics), Physics or Finance
- Several years of working experience in finance area with SAP system environment
- Deep knowledge about the process to create and measure efficient processes for accounting in SAP Finance
- A strong personality with a pro-active can-do attitude and excellent communication and presentation skills to ensure you sufficient organizational influence with UNIQA group
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with one or several SAP applications: FPS, S/4 HANA, SEM-BCS, and BW
- You are fluent in German and English for both verbal and written communication.
Your core competencies
- Action-oriented: You sort things out and take advantage of situation
- Customer focused: You ensure long-term customer relations
- Result Driven: You aim for goals very reliable and in a timely manner
- Solution oriented: You have a very systematic way in approaching challenges
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 40.333 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Mag. Ljiljana Nikolic
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: 0043 1 21175 - 2155