"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Custody Services Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Our Custody Service Team offers Asset and Settlement Services to International Financial Institutions.
- Check and monitor client instructions for securities transactions
- Daily contact by phone and by e-mail with other local and international custodians and brokers in order to assure a timely and smooth settlement of the securities transactions of our clients
- Complete our custody client's questionnaires on an annual basis and to perform Due Diligence visits
- As part of our team, you will also be involved in working in projects for improving our processes and services
- Ability to achieve knowledge about new systems and the willingness to steadily improve daily work
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Ability to independently collect relevant information for custody clients
- Knowledge/understanding of securities processes is of advantage
- Willingness to learn about the securities business infrastructure (including but not limited to: regulations, rules, compliance, risk, AML…..) by completing annual questionnaires of our custody clients
- Risk and cost-consciousness
- Stress reliance
- Ability to work and integrate in a team
- Pro-activity and willingness to continuous learning
- Flexibility and willingness to support business in project work
- Excellent Communication skills
- fluently speaking English
- Interesting job in an international environment
- Team spirit within a committed team
- Adequate training on the job, especially if your skills are currently not at the requested level, but if you are really interested in learning and doing this job
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 31.692,-- gross per year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: