We shape the future of digital banking.
Group Digital Solutions (GDS) is a delivery program continuously contributing to Raiffeisen Bank International´s digital transformation in both retail and corporate. Our mission is to generate value for the customers, for the bank and for the team.
If you want to find out more: https://gds21.rbi.cloud/
System Analyst for Digital Solutions (f/m/d)
RBI is investing in the future of digital banking. We are developing a Groupwide Digital Enabling Platform to enable faster time to market of our digital products and apps in CEE. We are looking for a System Analyst who can breakdown diverse complex technical challenges into meaningful pieces, which can be built by the team in an agile way.
What you can expect:
- Analysis of technical and business aspects of our Digital Enabling Platform
- Breakdown of highly complex requirements in Epics and User Stories aligned with all Stakeholder
- Description of Epics and User Stories in functional and non-functional aspects
- Contextual transition into technical requirements
- Creation of value-adding and meaningful documentation in strong alignment with stakeholders
- Be a value-adding enabler for our agile Feature Teams
- Visualization of complex relationships into understandable stakeholder presentations
- Documentation of APIs, Endpoints and Interfaces
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in Business Informatics or Informatics
- Experience in technical analysis in larger projects, programs or products
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Understanding of major public cloud providers like AWS and their technology and service stack
- Know-how in using different System Analysis tools and methods
- Fast understanding of complex technical challenges and ability to learn fast
- Highly structured way of working
- Willingness for doing Business Trips to our daughter banks in CEE
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent command of English
- Multi culture sensibility
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at 46.500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!