Global Deal Desk Coordinator (m/f)
We are looking for someone who will participate to bring our business and talented team to the next level. The role will be in a global Deal Desk team and is reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing Operations.
The successful candidate will be comfortable helping and building the existing strong and successful culture and relationships with key business partners and sales teams as improve and extend the duties of Deal Desk.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Administer deals desk functions including, but not limited to: contract research, creation of price quotes, business approvals, order requests for varying levels of deal size and complexity
- Manage discounts and non-standard approvals
- Partner with the sales organization to problem solve and structure strategic deals
- Work cross functionally, collaborate and build proactive & positive relationships with peers, managers, sales operations, shared services, and account teams to ensure consistency within processes. Determine best practices, and work efficiently to help facilitate deal approvals/closure
- Contract Management
- Manage end of month and end of quarter bookings process including creation of a deal list
- Provide ongoing recommendations regarding the improvement of deal desk and company deal policies
- Serve as a trusted advisor to field sales on pricing, product configuration, and business terms to support the sales effort. Work together in the phases of the development, review, and acceptance of quotes and bids
- Identify and drive implementation of new tools and process improvements to support growth
- Provide training to the sales team on deal structuring and best practices to increase awareness and accelerate deal velocity
- 3-5 years of experience in a global Finance, Revenue, Salesops or Deal Desk role; software/Xaas experience required
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills - verbal and written in English
- Adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task, able to work in a global team
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- An ability to operate independently with limited direction/supervision
- Experience in negotiating and managing deals in a direct and channel environment
- Understanding of accounting standards and revenue recognition; working knowledge of 606 a plus
- Proficient in Salesforce.com quote to order process
- Experience with complex deals (e.g. multi-year with ramp-up)
- Strong comfort level writing custom terms
- Adaptable to rapid change
- Motivated problem solver with the ability to sort through issues to create and recommend improvements
- Salesforce.com experience
- Outgoing and comfortable building cross-functional relationships
- Accurate and efficient
- Comfortable with organizational changes in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solution
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle through conversations and drive consensus on complex and difficult subjects
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- A good sense of humor
- Market conform salary + bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchy
- Cool company events
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Permanent, full-time employment
The minimum annual package is EUR 77.000 for this position.
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting-edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca has been revolutionizing test automation, making testing easy for those with limited to no programming experience.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved a global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.
Due to our continuous growth we are constantly looking for passionate talents and "outside the box"-thinker who want to become part of a global, dynamic, exciting and diverse workplace where you can develop yourself, grow and create your own future. You are welcome to become part of a fabulous and outstanding workplace. Be an achiever, be focused and goal-oriented, be creative and flexible - be YOURSELF.