Linz or Vienna, full-time, m|f|d
As Product Owner you significantly drive the development process of one of our SaaS products. In this role, you work in close cooperation with our Engineering, R&D and Product teams and are responsible for bringing the roadmap of our products into execution. You ensure that product vision and strategy from product management come to life!
- You drive and execute the development process of one of our SaaS solutions.
- You ensure feasibility of the product roadmap which you define together with the product managers.
- You translate the product roadmap into epics, user stories and requirements.
- You conduct solid estimation and prioritisation - to continuously monitor costs, capacity, timeliness and action steps on the roadmap.
- You conduct regular progress reportings to align on the current status of our roadmap.
- You represent the first instance for questions and last instance for decision making in regards to implementation and prioritisation of action steps.
- You conduct internal stakeholder management - giving guidance, supporting meeting preparations and ensuring a smooth collaboration between stakeholders.
- You work closely with our Product Managers, Engineering Team and Data Scientists - in order to receive all relevant information and to ensure that product vision and strategy are being realised.
- You have successfully completed your studies (Business Informatics, Informatics, Computer Science) with a major in E-Business, Digital Business, or similar.
- You have at least two years of working experience as Product Owner in an agile environment.
- You have E-Commerce/Online Marketing domain knowledge and a proven track record in the SaaS business - also, you are used to and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are self-confident, solution-oriented and eager to take well-thought-out decisions.
- You demonstrate excellent organisational and conceptual skills with attention to detail.
- You show advanced problem-solving skills - by this you understand and can identify critical process activities.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, act in line with company goals and can identify with our values, which are Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Cleverness.
- You have a structured and independent working style.
- You are a strong communicator and feel comfortable acting with stakeholders from various teams and hierarchy levels - in both, German and English.
- Product Owner certification
- Scrum Master certification
We offer you the possibility to actively drive the development of one of our SaaS products - a steep learning curve and an extremely appreciative working environment is included! In addition, we offer stunningly flexible working hours between 6am and 11pm, as we know you have a social life too - whether it's spending time at the lake, going for a hike or kids at home to be with. Furthermore, we offer you room for professional development, exposure to cutting edge industry knowledge and top-notch products.
Moreover, you'll enjoy plenty of perks such as: free access to our online learning platform with 3,500+ courses, coffee and tea in vast quantities plus quality refreshment choices, a new MacBook, not only for work, but also for your personal use, lots of cool events with free drinks and food, as we just love to mingle with other smecies.
Loving the sound of smec? Just write an email or give us a call - we're excited to get to know you and would love to welcome you here at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna or London.
We are looking forward to your application. Your contact person:
We offer the following benefits
- Flexible workhours
- Free coffee/tea
- Free fruits
- Employee events
- MacBook for personal use
- Buddy System
- Skateboards & e-Bikes
We offer a minimum salary of EUR 2,518 for this position, adjusted to match your qualifications and experience.