Data Intelligence Expert (M/F/D)
- Full-time in Vienna at the earliest possible date -
We're building Philip Morris International´s future on smoke-free products and focusing our efforts in switching adults, who choose to continue smoking, to our smoke-free platforms. Start your career with Philip Morris International, the world's leading tobacco company! Since the foundation of Philip Morris Austria GmbH in 2012, the Austrian market has been developed even more intensively, with the clear aim of further expanding its market leadership. Become part of this success story and join our IT Commercial & Data Intelligence Team at the HQ in Vienna. PMI's technology capabilities will be fundamental to success. As a technology function, our purpose is to create the conditions to enable change: From a service provider to a partner with data/technical/digital capabilities fully aligned to the business capabilities we are building.
As a Data Intelligence Expert, you will be a true change agent to enable data-driven decision making, data access and promote data analytics awareness across the entire organization.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A unique opportunity to join Philip Morris - and be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company - to „Design a Smoke-Free Future"
- The opportunity to develop in a world-leading, international company.
- An inspiring working environment, flat hierarchies and an open-minded, team-oriented company culture.
- An all-in employment relationship with flexible working hours, diverse benefits, team events, various insurances, and much more.
- An annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: min. EUR 65,000/year gross with willingness to negotiate overpayments in line with the market, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Collaborate in a cross functional organization with local teams (Marketing, Digital, IT, Supply Chain), central teams and external partners to enable data-driven decision making
- Design the DWH using ETL data jobs and automate their operations
- Enhance the DWH by adding new data sources (flat files, SQL Server)
- Write batch scripts to move/archive/merge source flat files
- Develop SSIS packages; stored procedures, functions, views, tables in SQL Server
- Creating dataflows and datasets, and reports in Power BI on ad-hoc basis
- Performing detailed data analysis, data validation and identifying data quality issues
- Anticipate the needs of the business and lead the identification of enhancements, improvements and development for the DWH
- You have graduated in computer science, business Informatics, finance, economics or similar
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role, FMCG industry knowledge is a plus
- You have proven experience in:
- SQL Server (Scheduling SQL Agent Tasks, Indexing, Performance tuning)
- T-SQL - writing View, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, etc.
- designing DWH and DB solutions (Star Schema, Snowflake)
- ETL development
- ETL Tools (SSIS, Informatica, Talend or similar)
- You are familiar and have worked with BI tools (Power BI, or similar)
- You may have performed SAP and Salesforce data integration already, experience with cloud technologies (e.g. MS Azure) is an advantage
- You are collaborative, open minded, interested in new technologies, you bring analytical skills with you and you thrive in a digital workplace
- You are experienced in project management and consulting teams
- Very good German and English language skills
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Austria GmbH, founded in Austria in 2012, is a company of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), the world's leading international tobacco company. The company's portfolio includes six of the world's top 15 brands of the world's leading cigarette brands. PMI sells its products in approximately 180 countries around the world. Philip Morris Austria GmbH is the market leader in the Austrian cigarette market. Philip Morris is also involved in the development and distribution of heat-not-burn tobacco products. Further information is available at www.pmi.com/markets/austria/de.