International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Process/Hyper-Automation Citizen Developer (f/m/x)
RBI Group Efficiency Management drives efficiency and effectiveness of Operations at Head Office and network banks. The Smart Automation team is an important contributor by harnessing the power of hyper-automation and emerging technologies. In course of our team build-up we look for a complement to our multi-skilled and experienced team.
What you can expect:
- Support the internal team in the development/deployment of automation use cases
- Apply/Combine selective capabilities from the automation portfolio (attended/unattended RPA, OCR/ICR, Workflow/BPMS, Power BI, Cloud services, Scripts, etc.)
- Assess/build/deploy concrete solutions for the bank
- Interact closely with the corresponding counterparts (e.g. business, IT, external vendors, etc.)
- Be part of the automation community within RBI group
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably in a multi-national environment
- Good understanding of automation technology and citizen developer approach
- Digital literacy and knowledge of automation capabilities (e.g. Business Process Mgmt, Un-/Attended Automation, Citizen Data Science, etc.)
- Want to join a multi-skilled team and bringing a strong "Build" attitude to the team
- Ability to learn fast and experience in agile/scrum methodology is a plus
- Academic background (e.g. business informatics) or similar knowledge
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
What we offer:
- Join one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Cultural diversity within an agile/engaged environment in one of the best cities to live
- Work-Life balance due to flexible working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
- EUR 50.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!