To support the teams, we are looking for a driven
IT Product Security Officer (m/f/d)
As IT Product Security Officer, you ensures that Dedalus products are compliant with the regulations on security and privacy and you support the organization in securing their respective processes and product development, deployment and maintenance.
This position is preferable based in our offices in Bonn - Germany (alternative Trier (GER), Vienna (AT) or Bordeaux (FR) or home based).
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring that the company products comply with the relevant regulations and standards
- Defining information security and privacy controls and measures for software products and services and guide the implementation during projects, the deployment & the maintenance of these software products and services
- Developing policies and procedures to ensure overall product compliance to security and privacy regulations
- Supporting the central security and privacy monitoring/auditing and give guidance for the mitigation of risks within the development of software products and services
- Supporting the information security and data privacy teams to define and implement technical measures to fulfil the requirements of ISO 27001, GDPR and other regulations
- Supporting the legal team by drafting product-related data privacy concepts and providing technical information for public tenders
- Being the point of contact for information security- and privacy-related questions within the R&D organization
- Handling customer requests regarding information security and privacy of software products and services
- Support the penetration testing program
- Reporting based of the defined KPIs
You will bring in:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a business ICT-direction or equivalent by experience
- You have preferably an Information Security Systems Certificate (CISSP, CISA, SABSA,…) and you have a good knowledge of ISO27001/ISO27002
- You need at least 2 years of operational experience with information security, ideally in a larger IT organization
- You have a background in development and/or IT architecture and security concepts
- You have experience with data protection & privacy (GDPR)
- You are preferably familiar with the Healthcare IT domain
- You are independent, pragmatic and results driven
- Project management experience within security & privacy is an asset
- Thanks to your strong relational and social skills, you handle successfully stakeholders and change
- You are proficient in explaining technical topics to non-technical audiences
- As an excellent communicator, you speak and write fluently in English. Knowledge in German, French or Italian is an asset, additional languages would be a plus
- Occasional travel within our European R&D sites is expected
You will like us for:
- A major challenge in an exciting, innovative and international high-tech company
- A permanent employment contract for long-term perspective
- A competitive salary package complemented by fringe benefits
- Flexible working time, adapting to the personal needs and preferences
Be part of our innovative power and shape the future with us!
teamdedalus #together4success #dedalusgroup
We are looking forward receiving your online application!
Dedalus HealthCare Ges.m.b.H.
Dedalus produces, distributes, implements and maintains complex, technologically advanced and innovative IT solutions for hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, psychiatric clinics and diagnostic facilities such as radiology and cardiology.
These IT solutions support all essential processes of administration, documentation, workflow control and audit-proof archiving of data and documents in health care companies. Founded in Florence in 1982, the Dedalus Group is the leading provider of healthcare and diagnostic software in Europe and one of the largest in the world.
DISCLAIMER: To ensure the continued use of the services, Dedalus and Agfa decided to share some applications. Some pages and URLs will contain references to Agfa during this transition period.