Product Listing Associate (m/f/x)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Vienna
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable are sold to consumers.
We founded the company in February 2017 and grew to more than 100 team members in less than three years and expanded to Italy, Poland and further European countries already. Along the way we won several awards, completed two large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products, which makes us one of the fastest growing startups in Europe right now. Represented by 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
Committing to changing the world, testing our ideas on a daily basis and appreciating feedback from another count to our core company values.
As a marketplace we do not own inventory, we provide the market to connect merchants and customers. Many marketplaces put the responsibility for listing product on the merchant, which does not always yield the best result for customers. At refurbed we strive to provide customers with the best-in-class experience and therefore we manage the listing of our merchants' products in-house.
We are looking for a Product Listing Associate (m/f/x) to join our Listing team, who is responsible for the accuracy of the product data that we show to customers, from component level information to product descriptions and images. One mistake can lead to poor customer experience and a costly return for refurbed and our merchant partners.
Who you are
- You don't need a specific degree and diploma, we care about your personality and attitude
- You are interested in electronics and technology products
- You always look at the product specifications before buying electronics or anything else
- You love working with data and have a data-driven mindset
- You are very detail-oriented and always spot typos and small mistakes
- You enjoy doing detailed tasks and making lists
- You have no problem adapting to new software solutions
- You work well even during intense times
- You are fluent in English
- You have a great sense of humour :)
- You don't use the sentence "That doesn't work"
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
What you'll do
- You are part of a highly-motivated team supporting the needs of the business
- You process lists of 'add product' requests from our merchants for all product categories
- You communicate with our merchants on a daily basis
- You research product data, as well as ensure that it is correct, up to date and comparable
- You work in a close-knit team of data experts to prioritise and find scalable solutions to our catalogue request challenges
- You define the key attribute values for categories within electronics
- You work on different projects approximately 10-15% of your time (e.g. developing new categories)
Additional factors we appreciate
- You have foundational understanding of SQL and Python
- You are fluent in German
- You already worked with large data sets previously
Why you should work with us
- Startup atmosphere
- Full ownership of your projects
- International team & culture
- Flexible working hours, as well as flexible working location - work in the office or from home
- Stunning, new, open-space offices in a brilliant location
- Opportunity to grow within the company personally and professionally (through mentorship programs, young leadership workshops,...)
- Equal opportunity employer, meaning we hire the best talents regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability,...
- Mission driven - we are making the world a better place
- Various social benefits, such as several events and internal clubs
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include a cover letter and your CV.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 28,000 EUR gross per year. However, depending on your qualification a higher salary is obviously very likely.
Here is why you should apply.
Apply for this position