BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST (M/F/D)
- Full-time in Vienna at the earliest possible date -
Become part of a revolutionary change! We have decided to do something incredible. We're transforming our business towards a smoke-free future and it's not just about establishing a strong brand - the excitement is about building something new, innovative and unprecedented to improve the lives of a billion adult smokers worldwide.
Big changes bring big opportunities: wherever you join us, at Philip Morris Austria you'll be given the freedom to work on new and innovative solutions and to advance your career in very different directions. Become part of our vision and join our IT Commercial & Data Intelligence Team in Vienna.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Employees are our top priority. Within the framework of a coordinated development plan, it is our goal to promote and advance you in the best possible way - always with your individual situation in mind.
- Start-up mentality in a large corporation. As part of the biggest transformation in the history of Philip Morris International, you will enjoy the benefits of a global company, international exchange and that with a great, dynamic and motivated team, with flat hierarchies and the chance to take ownership of yourself and your ideas.
- An all-in employment contract with flexible working hours, a wide range of benefits, demanding activities and exciting challenges are an integral part of our everyday working life.
- We offer you an attractive basic salary of at least EUR 58,000/year gross, with the willingness to overpay in line with the market depending on experience and qualifications - regardless of gender. We are the first international enterprise to be Equal Salary certified.
- Collaborate in a diverse cross functional organization with local- and central teams (Marketing, Digital, IT, Supply Chain, Commercial, Retail)
- Understand, shape and translate requirements from business users and translate them into technical tasks
- Leverage the global analytics solutions (Data Ocean) with Snowflake
- Design & Enhance the local DWH
- Experience in SSIS packages, stored procedures, functions, views, tables in SQL Server
- Experience with dataflows and datasets in PowerBI
- Foster data literacy and data quality
- Possibility to lead external consultants: Describe, track and coordinate technical tasks
- You have graduated in computer science, business informatics, finance, economics or similar
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience working in a similar position
- You have a proven track record on putting analytics to work
- You have technical experience in:
- T-SQL: Writing View, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, etc.
- Designing DWH and DB solutions: Star Schema, Snowflake
- ETL development & tools
- Data integration: API and AWS (S3)
- Familiar with scheduling SQL Agent Tasks, Indexing, Performance tuning
- You have performed SAP and Salesforce data integration already is a plus
- You have experience with cloud technologies (e.g. MS Azure, AWS) is a plus
- You are a passionate and collaborative analytics expert who drives data driven decision making
- You take ownership of assigned projects with a proactive approach and problem-solving thinking
- You apply analytical insights to improve data and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Very good English language skills, German is a plus
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Austria GmbH, founded in Austria in 2012, is a company of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), the world's leading international tobacco company. The company's portfolio includes six of the world's top 15 brands of the world's leading cigarette brands. PMI sells its products in approximately 180 countries around the world. Philip Morris Austria GmbH is the market leader in the Austrian cigarette market. Philip Morris is also involved in the development and distribution of heat-not-burn tobacco products. Further information is available at www.pmi.com/markets/austria/de.
INTERESTED? APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PMICAREERS.COM WITH YOUR CV, A LETTER OF MOTIVATION AND YOUR CERTIFICATES IN ENGLISH!