You have a passion for developing software and are looking for a new challenge. We in RBI Group IT GmbH share an engineering mindset and the motivation of a startup. Additionally, we can provide the stability and benefits of the network within Raiffeisen Bank International Group. To provide the best possible IT services for our clients, we are looking for the strengthening of our data engineering team.
Senior Data Engineer (f/m/x)
As a Data Engineer on Senior level you act in a Lead Developer-role in designing, developing, and maintaining all areas of our data ecosystem, throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle. Together with your teammates in an Agile Data Feature Team you're end-to-end responsible for transforming demands to value for our clients.
- Ad-hoc data analysis and further development of data pipelines, etl-processes, data warehouse, data-interfaces, reports, and bi-solutions (OLAP, Dashboards)
- Manage data integration of multiple sources
- Create Proof-of-concepts, prototypes, and spikes
- Proactively take care of branching, CI/CD-pipelines, code quality and testing
- Address non-functional requirements
- Coach junior developers and exchange and grow your knowledge with other lead developers in various areas of software development/data engineering
- Engineering mindset
- Professional experience with DWH-architecture and ETL-Tools (Pentaho Data Integrator or similar)
- Professional experience in data analysis and data modelling (dimensional, data vault, relational, NoSQL)
- Professional experience with SQL, DBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Reporting- and BI-Tools (Qlik, PowerBI or similar)
- Know-How in software engineering concepts like Scrum, CI/CD, TDD
- Optionally know-how in Linux, Virtual machines, Python, Bash, Java
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Software Engineering (or similar)
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- State of the art training, and further education
- Wide range of additional operating benefits (e.g. subsidized canteen)
- From EUR 60.000 annual gross excluding overtime - depending on experience and qualifications, an appropriate overpayment is provided
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!