Transform Allianz into a digital group
Together, we live our commitment to diversity and inclusion every day. We are aware of our social responsibility and anchor it in our corporate culture.
Allianz Technology in Vienna is looking for a
Senior UX Consultant (f/m/d)
What we offer you
You will receive systematic onboarding and training opportunities. Work in a safe and employee-friendly working environment in our new modern office building. You can also expect professional health management. We offer flexible working hours and home office, as well as a company restaurant, cafeteria and meal allowance.
- Acting as an internal consultant to support the organization in the field of UX, usability, and user interface design
- Influencing the UX strategy of the organization by clearly and convincingly presenting complex contexts to the management team
- Collaborating closely with product owners, functional designers, graphic designers, developers as well as UX designers from across the organization
- Contributing to highly complex core insurance platforms of Allianz and surrounding applications
- Applying the wide range of UX methodology across all project phases
- Drawing up interaction concepts, creating UI design prototypes and review UI designs
- Planning, designing and executing user research studies and confidently communicating their findings
- Conducting training courses on UX, usability, user interface design (and accessibility)
- Consulting on accessibility (as a potential secondary task)
- Extensive experience in the field of UX (5+ years of experience in a similar UX position)
- Passionate about UX and usability
- Empathic user-centered mindset and fine intuition for a human-machine interface
- Deep understanding of UX methodology
- Hands-on experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, etc.)
- Basic understanding of accessibility (as a plus)
- Experience with various technologies, platforms and domains (as a plus)
- Superior analytics skills and grand ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new scopes of application
- Eagerness to work in a multidisciplinary team and cross-cultural organization
- Considerable experience collaborating with various stakeholders and strong customer orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent English and strong communication skills (German is a plus), advanced writing skills
Start date: as soon as possible I Regular working hours: 38.5 I Usual place of work: Vienna
Gross salary: starting with EUR 65.000,- p.a. (a higher salary will be considered depending on the specific qualifications, experience and skills)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Mario Hailing (Team lead Allianz Technology), Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Franz Reisner (HR Recruiting), Mail: email@example.com
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.
Upload your CV and the cover letter:Join Allianz. Let's care for tomorrow.