full time | Linz or Vienna
We celebrate diversity, foster inclusiveness and encourage individual expression in our workplaces. We want you to be your amazing authentic self, embracing your differences and individual experiences to help us change lives through the power of sport! Runtastic is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Everyone is treated fairly regardless of race, gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation and expression, or other differences.
Want to support hundreds of millions of people in their fitness journey? Join the Runtastic team and work for the adidas Running and adidas Training apps.
As a member of the Brand Design team (Limited Period Contract until the end of 2023), you will be responsible for the ongoing creation of various digital design assets for placement across our marketing channels and digital touchpoints including our sports apps.
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE BY:
- Executing design and content needs for a variety of branded marketing content (eg. seasonal campaigns, performance marketing, newsletters, social media, blog and additional partnership collateral)
- Creating engaging designs for placement within our adidas Running & adidas Training apps
- Designing and optimising creative content for testing across performance marketing including app store optimization
- Collaborating closely with our in-house Creative Studio of Art directors, Designers, Copywriters and video editors to bring a cohesive brand to the world across all marketing touchpoints
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT MATCH:
- 3+ years relevant corporate or agency experience
- Degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design or comparable education
- A strong portfolio showcasing expertise in digital design
- Excellent graphic design skills, brand know-how, and ability to think conceptually
- Deep practical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator); experience with Figma is beneficial
- Ability to present concepts and designs to stakeholders in a clear, concise manner in order to gain buy-in
- Experience collaborating with agencies or freelancers
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Strong English communication skills
- Valid work permit for Austria
And here's the fine print: Our salary range starts at EUR 44,520 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Learn more about the hiring process
Learn more about our tech stack
+43 660 661 60 69