Data Analyst - Service Business (m/f/d)
The Data Analyst for Service Performance Management drives and supports the development, implementation and improvement of INNIO's data-driven management control approach. This includes the analysis of large data sets to derive actionable insights, identify trends, define KPIs and building a link to the companies' strategy. At the very heart of this steering approach is the design and implementation of a holistic reporting system with a 360-degree view to address and understand the key questions: 'what has happened and why' and 'what will happen' and 'how can it be actively influenced'.
For this position we offer the possibility to work in home-office in consultation with the manager.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO's website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Execute, supervise, and support advanced analyses that aid data-driven decision-making and process automation
- Identify process gaps and data quality issues impacting the quality of analysis and provide and/or support the development of solutions
- Conceptualize, design, and implement reports to drive measures supporting the Service strategy
- Partner with stakeholders to design and develop reports and ensure that they perform as expected
- Identify trends from sources of raw data to increase the efficiency of the Service organization
- Participate in the development of metrics and data quality rules, including dashboards, KPIs, and other measurements of success for business stakeholders, allowing them to drill into key aggregated values
- University degree in business & administration, data science, computer science, information management, statistics, mathematics, or related fields
- Experience in data analytics, business intelligence, financial or operational reporting; consulting background preferred
- Experience in statistical analysis with large data sets using SQL, Python, R or similar
- Profound knowledge of MS Excel (specifically advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts) including experience building complex reports and models
- Ability to summarize large amounts of complex data into (management) reports, including experience in data visualization and data storytelling to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.956,43 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.