Android Developer (m/w/d)
Don´t mess around - Apply Now
27.07.2022 Job-Nr.: 189873
Our client is a young, dynamic & constantly growing company that specializes in the digitalization of insurance products. The focus is on driving innovation and creating digital insurance services to make the user experience the best possible.
The team works agile with SCRUM. Particularly important to our client is the individual training of each team member & working with the latest technologies to further expand the pioneering role in the market.
WHERE WE NEED YOUR EXPERTISE
- Further development of the app of our client
- You will take care of the selection, integration and further development of technologies
- You will be responsible for developing innovative solutions with a focus on the best possible user experience
- You ensure the software quality and guaranteed functions through appropriate tests or simulations
WHAT WE´RE LOOKING FOR
- Completed education in the field of mobile computing, software engineering, computer science or business informatics
- Practice in the development of mobile applications for Android
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and common development tools
- Interest in presenting complex technical processes in a simple way in a web application
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- You will be part of an international and highly innovative IT team
- You can contribute to a constantly growing and highly modern company with a start-up atmosphere
- You will receive a daily lunch allowance of 4,40 EUR
- You will be part of a company culture that places great value on individual training of employees and will receive a fixed budget for your desired training every year
- You will work with the latest technologies and get to choose your own hardware
Gehaltsspanne Minimum 3200, Maximum 3200
EUR 3200 brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
If you see a challenge in this position, please apply online. Your consultant Gloria Makarczuk, email@example.com, will contact you immediately.