Senior Full Stack Engineer (f/m/d)
Why you'll love it here
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROGRAM
- LEADING TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
- HOME OFFICE
- A MODERN AND STYLISH OFFICE SPACE
- ADDITIONAL PAID DAYS OFF
- ERGONOMIC WORKSPACE
- GLOBAL TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
- INTERNATIONAL & DIVERSE TEAM
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- INCLUSIVE & COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT
- A WILD RIDE
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Product Engineering Team. You will drive the technical approach, work breakdown, execution, and delivery of projects. You have the knowledge to tackle overarching strategic topics, influence the architecture, focus on performance & security and advocate for best engineering practices. Close collaboration with product and design is implicit to deliver the best experiences to our customers.
This is a full-time position, where you can work either remotely or from our o ffices in Vienna, Katowice or Sofia.
We seek a candidate located within Central European Time (CET) +/- 3 for this role, to facilitate seamless team communication.
Some of the things you'll work on:
In the first month:
- You get to know your team and get familiar with our product, technologies, systems & architecture, processes, and practices.
- You will be introduced to the vision and current status of the Integrated Data Platform (IDP) that you'd be helping to develop.
- You will get your hands dirty implementing the first few tasks and acquire hands-on experience working with our code, processes, and peers.
- You will start participating in the team rituals such as planning, prioritizations and retrospectives
In the first 6 months:
- You will start taking ownership of the Integrated Data Platform topics and work closely with your Product Manager, Engineering Manager, and other dev team members to deliver customer value.
- You will gain more experience working with the Adverity application, cloud marketplaces and learn how the Integrated Data Platform connects both concepts.
Beyond the first 6 months:
- You will actively participate in the shaping of IDP features based on customer feedback and tracking data.
- You will be able to work independently, receive and give feedback to your colleagues, PM and EM.
- You would be able to further develop your skills by joining one of our engineering program initiatives that match your interests and embrace our continuous improvement culture.
We're excited if you have:
- Experience working with Python and a framework such as Django or Flask.
- Familiarity with software development processes including CI/CD tools, code reviews, unit/integration/e2e tests, and agile environments.
- Experience in diagnosing complex systems, performance, monitoring, logging and tracing.
- A curious mind with fast learning skills and a desire for continuous learning.
- Ability to take ownership and work independently.
Nice to have:
- Opinions :-)
- Experience in diagnosing complex systems - performance, monitoring, logging, tracing
- Ability to spot parts of systems that can be improved and potentially leading these efforts
- Striving for a good developer experience
- Experience with Docker
If this position is filled in Vienna, the minimum salary denoted for legal reasons and according to the collective agreement (IT KV) is EUR44.660. If this vacancy is filled anywhere else, the salary will differ. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with marketing data. We look forward to meeting you!
Our SaaS company was founded in Vienna in 2015, since then, Adverity has been driving marketing intelligence of some of the world's leading brands and agencies including IKEA, Red Bull, GroupM, Unilever, Omnicom, Barilla, JD Sports and Forbes. Our mission is to empower Marketing and E-Commerce business users with our Marketing Analytics platform: we leverage all their data and turn it into powerful insights, decisions and actions. How do we do it? At Adverity, we bring together international and diverse teams in an inclusive and safe environment. We believe in an entrepreneurial mindset, we help each other succeed, we strive to provide an awesome customer and employee experience, we prioritize work-life harmony and we dare to make mistakes to learn from them. If you share our values, Adverity is a great place for you!
Contact us if you have questions
Talent Acquisition Team