Site Reliability Engineer (m/w/x)
We would like to strike out in new directions. And explore new paths. Today. Tomorrow. Together.
You can also become a part of #TeamOEBB. Moving forward with digital power.
So that we can continue to reliably advise and support all ÖBB companies in the areas of human resources, IT, finance and accounting. We are around 1,600 facilitators from ÖBB-BusinessCompetence Center GmbH.
Become part of our innovative and agile DevOps Team for operation and continuous improvement of our modern Rail Cargo International Platform!
Our SREs operate the most important digital ecosystem for Rail Cargo being provided from both the Azure Cloud or in our own Datacenters, with respect to the appropriate level of reliability and availability.
- Monitoring and analyzing the application and systems.
- Permanently identifying bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement in the infrastructure and applications.
- Proactive optimizing the stability and supportability of software and infrastructure (with on-call duty).
- Troubleshooting, error analysis (debugging) and improvement of the application.
- Working closely with developers to ensure that systems and applications run optimally and scalably.
- Planning and implementation of upgrade and migration activities.
- Implementing tools and automation to support DevOps practices and Continuous Delivery.
- Develop disaster recovery plans and perform regular testing to ensure systems are recoverable in the event of an emergency.
- You have completed your IT studies (preferably computer science or informatics).
- At least 2 years of work experience in a comparable position.
- Debugging and operations experience, programming skills: C#/dotnet.
- Project management skills, experience in agile Collaboration.
- High degree of personal responsibility, service and customer orientation.
- Experience with some of the following technologies/frameworks:
Azure Fundamentals (Azure Service Bus, Azure Kubernetes Services, Microsoft SQL Server), ArgoCD, Azure DevOps, Terraform, Network Analysis (e. g. wireshark), Kubernetes, Terraform, Monitoring, Jira, Confluence, Splunk, GitOps, Artifactory, RabbitMQ, ITIL (Remedy, ServiceNow)
- Fluency in English and good basic knowledge of German.
- Numerous benefits (special conditions for rail travel & in our travel agencies, holiday houses and apartments in popular domestic holiday regions, internal car sharing, catering in a modern in-house restaurant).
- Outstanding offers for further development and numerous development possibilities within the corporation.
- We offer flexible work hours and also provide a nanny service and a nearby company kindergarten.
- A minimum salary of EUR53.592,00 gross per year is provided for the position of "Senior Specialist IT Operation" (according to the collective agreement in the field of automatic data processing and information technology). Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, an overpayment above the collective agreement level is possible.
Please apply online with a detailed CV.
Women are an indispensable part of our success and our corporate culture. We therefore especially appreciate applications from women suiting the profile and would be happy to welcome them to the team - of course, all relevant selection criteria are equally evaluated for all candidates.
We point out that if you are selected, we require a Criminal Record Certificate.
For questions about this job description, please contact Livia Bobal, +43664/617 5418
For general questions on the application process, our ÖBB Recruiting Team is available at 05 1778 97 77888
Frauen sind ein unverzichtbarer Teil unseres Erfolges und unserer Unternehmenskultur. Deshalb begrüßen wir besonders Bewerbungen von Frauen, die bei gleicher Qualifikation - unter Berücksichtigung der relevanten Rahmenumstände aller Bewerbungen - bevorzugt aufgenommen werden.
Wir weisen darauf hin, dass im Zuge der Aufnahme die Beibringung einer Strafregisterbescheinigung erforderlich ist.
Fragen zu dieser Jobausschreibung wenden Sie sich bitte an Livia Bobal, +43664/6175418.
Für allgemeine Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess steht Ihnen unser ÖBB Recruiting Team unter 05 1778 97 77888 gerne zur Verfügung.