"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Group Data Management (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Group Data Management Department is responsible for the development and maintenance of the group-wide Data Model from business perspective as well as the business glossary which focuses on modelling of the business for successful BI solutions. Main responsibilities in scope are
- definition, communication, support and maintenance of the group-wide business glossary, data attributes and business lineage
- governance the use of the Group Data Model and Data Delivery Standards from business perspective within organizational entities of Erste Bank and the collaboration with the Erste Group organizational units as well as advises from methodological guidance, quality assurance and as point of contact with regard to all data management topics.
- are currently enrolled at a University or "Fachhochschule" have basic knowledge about data base management and IT architecture (data delivery management or data quality management or business data modelling incl. meta data management) have general knowledge and understanding of banking business
- are experienced in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- assist our team members in various project management and communication tasks/activities
- support and prepare project meetings and workshops
- work target oriented and as a responsible team player with hands-on approach
- have a good analytical thinking and communication skills as well as social skills
- speak fluently English language and preferably German language
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2019 for 6 months full-time in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: