To strengthen our Architecture and Security Team UNIQA IT Services GmbH is looking for a
CRM/POS Solution Architect (m/f)
Your role is to provide high quality and effective solution designs for your designated projects in the area of CRM / Point of Sale Systems within a PEGA environment.
Your main responsibilities
- You are acting as the primary architectural contact in your designated area and you coordinate other supporting architects as needed.
- You ensure conformance to planned architecture, technical quality of implementations, and fulfillment of non-functional requirements.
- You work in the area of our new products developed in PEGA and you ensure that PEGA is seamlessly integrated into our system landscape.
- You will work closely with the PEGA development teams. Together with the Enterprise Architecture group and the development teams you continuously evolve our systems, reduce the IT complexity and optimize our IT landscape.
- To fulfill the purpose of this function you have an expert knowledge of concept development and documentation of IT-Architecture.
- You have a broad overview of state-of-the-art architectural methodologies, techniques and technologies
- Experiences in PEGA is an advantage but not a must.
- You are used to work independently and to gather actively the information you need for your assigned tasks
- Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Readiness to travel
Your core competencies
- Learning on the Fly: learning quickly and having a focus on solutions
- Problem Solving: methodically analyzing and solving issues.
- Decision Quality: wisely taking decisions to sustain quality
- Drive for Results: achieving your goals dependably and timely
- Standing Alone: being reliable, responsible and standing up for your idea or position
Since we do not necessarily assume that you have experience in PEGA, we offer a full training program for PEGA Lead System Architect certification.
We provide an interesting and diversified range of activity and you will join an international team of highly dedicated experts. As you will closely collaborate with our digitalization team, you will also work on newest technologies and products. UNIQA supports personal and professional development, including training. We provide flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 42.952 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Mag. Wolfgang Küchl
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: 0043 1 21175 - 3613