OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production (x)
Senior Expert Digital Architecture (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of the EA Framework, Information and Application and Technology architecture view points and related artifacts
- Design EA in line with new ways of working and "agile ways of working", anywhere anytime
- Data & document strategy and related principles for information and knowledge management
- Lead analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture
- Lead the development of implementation plan for the US enterprise architecture based on business requirements and US IT strategy
- Define target systems and interface requirement to optimize business processes
- Define IT infrastructure requirements and consult related projects .e.g. O365, Cloud, Azure, Multi cloud, IAM
- Apply EA principles and steer the complex project portfolio
- Steer functions and branch offices in regard to technology decisions
- Business process, application, data - bring things together and identify appropriate road map and concrete next steps
- University Degree Masters/ Diplom in IT or similar area.
- Minimum 9 years professional work experience
- Deep IT know how such as cloud, integration, infrastructure, service models and overall IT management
- Good knowledge of EA and related processes, planning and implementing of EA principles
- Deep knowledge of relevant data management disciplines
- Insights to business processes, process actors and responsibilities, Upstream cross functional know how.
- Knowledge of decision-making processes within OMV Upstream communication to stakeholder.
- Requires high level of analytical competences and soft skills due to multiple dimensions of the topic's complexity
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68,030 all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.