Product Design UI/UX Team Leader (m/f/d)
As a Team Leader (m/f/d) Product Design UI/UX, you will be leading our international and creative product design team in Vienna that is taking care of the look & feel of our various casino products across multiple platforms. We are looking for someone with a user-centric mindset that wants to inspire and guide our product designers and help us build better products for our users.
- Lead a team of product design professionals to meet our users' and business' needs
- Understand business requirements and translate them into appropriate design efforts
- Manage your team's resources by setting goals and prioritising work while being in constant alignment with our product and engineering teams
- Enable continuous growth and knowledge exchange of your team members
- Guide, challenge and critique design projects to ensure high quality and consistent design output
- Advocate user-centered design, user research and data-informed decision making within the company
- Lead and participate in cross-functional meetings, workshops and trainings to foster and teach a user-centered design culture
- Senior expertise as a UI/UX or product designer with a supporting portfolio
- Experience and motivation for leading and managing a team of designers
- Ability to clearly communicate, present ideas and collaborate with different stakeholders
- Good social competence skills and a role model leadership approach
- Well-organized with an attention to detail
- Strong drive for staying up to date with latest design trends, best practices and technologies
- Proficiency in modern design tools like Figma or Sketch
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written, German knowledge is a plus
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honor their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 42.672,- EUR gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.