"I think the digital age knows no gender."
So do we.
Technological innovations have fundamentally changed the game. Today, our digitally savvy customers demand a premium experience across all channels and touchpoints. And that's where Erste Group's IT entities come into play. We believe that the future of banking is digital and we want to be among the creators and innovators who redefine it. We are ready to go the extra mile to wow our clients. You do too? Then hit the "apply now" button.
Digital Workplace Architect (all genders)
Occupation Area: IT
Company: s IT Solutions AT Spardat
s IT Solutions Austria and EG IT INT become: Erste Digital
The future of banking is digital, and IT is key for this transformation. Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE's leading banking group, Erste Group. We bring Business and IT #strongertogether, creating the future instead of just waiting for it to happen.
Workplace Core is a team of workplace enthusiasts operating, maintaining and developing the IT-workplace for more than 22.000 colleagues of Erste Group in Austria. It is our aim and mission to provide every employee with a modern workplace that suits best for her/his needs within a secure banking environment. We are looking for a Digital Workplace Architect to join our team.
- You design a future-proof short-, mid- and long-term target architecture and challenge it on a regular basis for completeness and consistency
- With your knowledge and fresh ideas, you create new strategies to take our workplace offer to the next level. You discuss and challenge your ideas with colleagues and stakeholders on a regular basis
- You manage to bring together the best of two worlds: latest trends and innovative tools on the one side and the secure and stable banking environment on the other side while considering the transition to the current operational situation
- Besides designing you actively participate in testing, implementing and operating new workplace solutions and provide hands-on support to deliver our overall common workplace goals #strongertogether
Your Background and Profile
- You are a perfect match if you are experienced and enthusiastic about IT-workplace topics such as Office 365, Device Management, Unified Communications or software-distribution and many more
- To realize your goals, you prepare and present ideas and strategies in a convincing and comprehensible way - both in German and English. Through your strong communicative and negotiation skills you create a good understanding of the topic and establish an excellent relationship with management and stakeholders
- You have the power and persistence to convince others and to drive the change to a new workplace generation in your team and beyond
- You onboard your team onto the journey into the future: You are passionate not only about knowing, but also about sharing, discussing and challenging your ideas and knowledge with your colleagues to create one common vision and goal
- You will have the possibility to actively shape the future of work at Erste Group and take over your own area of responsibility within a highly motivated and supportive team
- We will support you diving even deeper into workplace topics or broadening your personal skills with our various offers for personal learning and development
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 43.316,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself