Physics modeling and simulation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Research, continued development, and maintenance of a multi-beam mask writer simulation environment for verification of operational methods and mechanical tolerance specifications
- Research and development of methods for characterization of mechanical, thermal, charging and scattering effects during multi-beam mask writing
- Research and development of methods for system calibration and error correction
- Integration of methods for error correction calibrations into workflow for tool operations
- Master's degree in physics or a similar qualification
- Strong analytical, theoretical and technical background
- Experience in developing numerical simulation software
- Expertise with Python is required
- Experience with finite element software (e.g. COMSOL) is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team with our internal and external partners
- Interest in preparation of patent applications is a plus
- Interest in technical project management is a plus
- Fluent English skills
- Perform independent and responsible tasks in a dynamic and growing leading-edge technology company
- Responsibility and the opportunity to evolve towards team leadership in a dynamic company
- A young and motivated intercultural team with short communication channels
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities
- Annual gross salary: from EUR 45.000,-- open to negotiation depending on qualifications and experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH
Schreygasse 3 | 1020 Wien | Austria | +43 1 2144894 | www.ims.co.at
We write the future.