Frontend Developer - Angular (m/f/d)
You are a JS master looking for opportunity to show off your skills. After finishing your awesome school you spent several years protecting the code quality and building amazing things. Or maybe you are one of those rock-stars with your GitHub account to back you up.
Sounds right? Then come on in…
- Development of our challenging websites
- Solve interesting scalability and performance challenges
- Get involved in the architecture design and decisions
- Write optimal, readable and maintainable code
- Test your code as much as it makes sense
- Have fun with your team
- You've got at least 3 years of experience building web apps
- Focus on quality, because you know of no other way
- Know how things work "under the hood"
- Know how to express your ideas and how to listen to others
- Team player
Your technology stack:
- Angular 9+, React or Vue
- NPM, Gulp
- Node.JS and ExpressJS
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 43.316,- gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH, is part of the NOVOMATIC Group of companies, one of the largest integrated gaming groups worldwide. Greentube is the leading full-service provider in the online & mobile gaming sector and is a pioneer in the development and provision of state-of-the-art gaming solutions. Greentube focuses on casino and skill games, table games and video poker as well as Poker and Bingo. As an international and steadily growing company Greentube guarantees interesting insights into the gaming industry and a challenging, team-oriented working environment.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.