Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
Having developed your customer facing support skills and with your ability to work through ambiguity as well as your technical background, you will now be looking for an opportunity to grow your career in our Technical Account Management Team. We are currently building up this team. Become part of this amazing journey!
This is primarily a front-line, customer facing support role and you will have the chance to interact with customers remotely by phone, e-mail, and via our communication tools. This is your chance to have an integral role supporting our customers in their business, while accelerating your career by driving business impact.
Your desire to continuously improve things will be valued in this role as your input is sought to drive process change, support document and policy updates, and to build program management structures.
Your key responsibility in this role is to interact with our customers via the most effective method, ensuring how they want to be communicated with. Other activities you will be responsible for include:
- Creating a strategic support relationship with key stakeholders within our customers' organisations
- Articulating the case for change and helping our customers evolve, driving productive use of our products
- Partnering with our Sales and Services teams to plan ways to create new opportunities within the accounts they service;
- Analyze our customers setup and identify missing products
- Escalation point for technical inquires
- Help our customers with projects such as migrations
- Be the point of contact for technical in-depth questions
Your success in this role will be achieved by using your fabulous communication skills and your focus on positive customer outcomes. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in an enterprise support environment with a good understanding of customer support needs.
- Experience in remote account management and/or support.
- Leading the orchestration of teams to ensure support delivery needs for customers are met
- Ability to translate between business units and technical teams
- You've previously worked with the following technologies: IIS, SQL, Jira, Confluence,
- You feel comfortable in analyzing data
- Good command of both spoken and written German and English
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 38,223,78,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.