Senior Software Engineer C#, .Net (m/f/x) Data Integrity Testing in Vienna
What you'll do:
- Develop a state-of-the-art product that helps our customers with their data testing needs
- You are responsible for all parts of the software development process: requirements analysis, implementation, test, maintenance etc.
- Particular focus is on performance, scalability & security
- Work with open-source and enterprise-grade databases/products
- Continuous learning and improvement of your and our way of working is part of your daily business
- Take ownership of the testing and quality of your code
- Continually contribute to and challenge decisions made by the team to ensure the best outcome for our organization
- Teach, and openly learn from your teammates
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Programming skills including multi-threading and preferably fluency in C#, .Net Core
- A good understanding of data landscapes particularly databases, data integration & data query tools
- Working within the data warehousing/database space and cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Angular, HTML, CSS are much more than just buzzwords for you
- You are motivated by achieving innovative results and approach your tasks in a solution-oriented manner and taking ownership
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills ((also with external customers)
- You know when to apply design patterns and strive for high quality, maintainable and clean code
- Able to communicate well with team and external customers
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities in a flexible workday
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country;
- Flexible working hours (no core time), remote work in Poland possible
- Modern office in the heart of Łódź with free public transport ticket
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, Team Events, Company events,...
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice. We want to make the best; most innovative products and we need multiple perspectives to do that. That isn't just lip-service; we update our processes if we find a way it can be more inclusive.
- Team members truly want the best for each other and the company. People are happy to share their insights and lend help when needed.
- We're passionate creators - of products, of experiences and of the future of software testing automation.
And many more ...
We are under legal obligation in Austria to indicate the minimum salary, which is EUR 42.672,- gross per year for this position according to the IT collective agreement. However, our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and will be determined in person, depending on your experience, qualifications and skill levels.
Do you want to play a pivotal role in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company's business counts?
JOIN US! We're very much looking forward to your application!
With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases--transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve "leader" status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the "Triple Crown.") This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent--increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has global presences in multiple EU countries, Switzerland, Australia, India, Singapore, the UK and United States.