Art der Stelle:
Infrastructure Operations Engineer (f/m/d)
Datacenters, servers and customer-oriented working excites you. You are eager to drive your tasks forward and motivated to work within a global Information technology team. You provide technical expertise and detailed knowledge in the area of datacenter operations to support IT operations within RHI Magnesita. As a communicative, structured, hands-on and analytical IT professional you like to be the interface between our internal stakeholders & our Infrastructure Operations Team globally responsible for datacenter, backup, storage & virtualization.
In addition, you have:
- Ideally, 3-5 years of experience in datacenter operations
- Completed university degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Good proficiency in the areas of datacenter, backup (VEEAM), storage (NetApp) & virtualization (VMWare)
- Fluent in English and German, additional languages will be considered as an asset
- Open mind-set and customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to work as part of an international team
- Ability to independently and confidently interact with our internal interfaces as well as our customers
About the job
As an Infrastructure Operations Engineer located in our Vienna HQ, you are responsible for the operation and support of our global datacenters and backup/storage/virtualization environment.
Your tasks will include administration tasks in the following areas:
- Operations and 2nd level infrastructure support for Microsoft Azure
- Operations and 2nd level support of our global storage systems (NetApp, EMC)
- Operations and 2nd level support of our global virtualization environments (VMWare / OracleVM)
- Operations and 2nd level support of our global backup environment (VEEAM)
- Operations and 2nd level support of our global data centers
- Support of our server operating systems (Windows 2016/2019 & RedHat Linux)
- Performance analysis and tuning
- MSSQL / Oracle-DB (not mandatory but beneficial)
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38,5 hrs/week) at the headquarters in Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from EUR 3.003,80 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages
- Flexible working hours
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 13,600 employees across more than 40 countries and EUR 2.9 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com