Agile Coach / Scrum Master m/f/d
RHI Magnesita is currently seeking a Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach to work with our Cloud projects, digital initiatives and instills an Agile mindset with product groups and across the company.
In addition, you have:
- Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Experience with different frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe, etc.
- Experience with moderation, coaching and conflict management
- Experience in agile transformation of teams and organizations
- Experience with software development lifecycle
- Experience managing scrum of scrums
- Expertise in using Azure DevOps
- Ability to work self-responsible and self-organized
- Very familiar to system and design thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German and Portuguese are an asset.
- Willingness to travel on occasional basis
Desired additional Skills & Experience:
- Azure AZ-900 Certification
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns
- Experience coordinating the intersection of complex system dependencies and interactions
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant industry trends and standards
- Scaled Agile, Kanban, Lean and/or SCRUM certification
About the job
As a Scrum Master / Agile Coach you will be part of the newly created department Digital Platforms, being a key individual to develop the technical capabilities. You develop and support the technical capabilities of our Global Central Services, being part of the Integrated Business Services department, reporting to the Head of Cloud of Excellence (CCoE)
Your tasks will include:
- Manage day-to-day activities of the Cloud Center of Excellence
- Coordinate the activities of the teams to deliver according to the sprints.
- Facilitate status reviews with Product/Workload Teams
- Help make sure that the project team is focused on the right goals, and help it meet the critical success factors of the project.
- Coach the scrum methodology, including coordination and backlog management (epics, features, and tasks).
- Conduct overall planning and dependency mapping among CCoE interfaces (Scrum of Scrums)
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer we are able to offer:
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate working environment
- Responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- Flexible working hours, health insurance contribution and competitive pension plan
- A full- time position (38,5 hrs / week) at our headquarter in Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from EUR 3.439,42. The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market reference to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be considered.