HCM SAP Software Technician (f/m/d)
About the job
As a SAP inhouse HCM consultant based in Vienna you are responsible for understanding the process requirements defined by Global Process Experts (GPE´s) designing the conceptual software implementation solution. You provide software solution architecture alignment and application interfaces conceptual model as well as support GPE's on improvement projects implementation on software changes definition
Your tasks will include:
- Support remotely and locally all RHIM business applications of HCM SAP, providing issues resolution, root cause analysis and bug fixing.
- Create and deliver software conceptual design functional for applications customizing and new developments according to RHIM requirements.
- Cooperate with global IBS teams, independent of the region, to implement projects, attend requests and resolve the issues related to E2E processes responsibility.
- Lead or participate in task forces to mitigate complex issues, eliminate root causes of the problems and achieve system stabilization.
- Perform L2 and support L3 maintenance activities facilitating the problem analysis and improving the global communication with other analysts from other regions.
- Act closer to GPE´s and Key Users when a very high incident occurs, accelerating the workaround recommendation and issue resolution.
- Conduct and/or participate in workshops, training and knowledge transfer sessions to be aware of the processes implemented and perform an efficient support for users.
- Support leaders to manage IBS Process (routines and KPI's) and cooperate to increase quality of services.
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the department FBSA Finance and HR software configuration at headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from EUR 3.003,80 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken in to consideration.