Team Leader (m/w) - IT Service Desk
Inspire your team with commitment and passion!
From CORE, the PIDAS hub, we manage more than 50 client mandates with over 100,000 end users from every industry around the world. Experienced, customer-oriented IT service champions process all incoming customer requests they receive via phone, email, chat, web portal, and social media.
We are looking for a dedicated leader for our French-speaking team. In this strategic role, you are the first point of contact for employees. In this key role, you are responsible to active built and manage the team, for ensuring employee satisfaction within the team, and for making sure that everything runs smoothly and in line with the service level agreement of the respective client mandate.
- Managing the support team and responsibility for staff, including shift planning
- First point of contact for employees
- Conducting performance reviews, encouraging the development of soft skills, and increasing employee satisfaction within the team
- Organizing, conducting, and participating in team and client meetings
- Assisting employees with support activities and providing employees with technical support
- Checking the validity and accuracy of the entries in the team's knowledge database
- Taking on the role of incident manager for clients and introducing CIPs
- Technical contact and coordinator for client requests
- Conducting training for new services and participating in and contributing to client projects (e.g. rollouts)
- Active service level agreement (SLA) management
- You speak native-level French and have good written and spoken English
- You already have experience with technical support, share a passion for professional customer service with PIDAS, and aim to impress clients
- You know how to keep cool under pressure and keep your head above water when things get stressful
- You take an analytical and structural approach to problem-solving
- You can work with many different types of personalities and can build an effective team
- You understand the defined processes and implement them consistently
- Identifying potential for optimization is second nature
- You roll up your sleeves and get to work without having to be told; you know when to take initiative and how to get things done
- You rise to meet challenges
What we offer:
- Number 1 in Customer Service.
- Future services & technologies.
- Career opportunities.
- Free coffee 24/7
- Frequent events.
- Modern infrastructure & home office.
- Open & people orientated cultural.
- Mehr Vorteile findest Du hier.
If you would like to make the difference and you meet the requirements of this interesting and challenging position, we look forward to meeting you. For this position we offer a minimum gross salary of EUR 35'800 according to your qualification and experience.
Chief People Officer