(Senior) Consultant Core Banking Platform (m/f/x)
Location: Vienna ICON | Tower Employment: Full-time | Effective immediately | Remote possible
BearingPoint is Austria's largest management and technology consultancy. With 4,500 employees worldwide, we develop digital strategies and business models, optimize processes and design IT architectures for leading companies. We see ourselves as an important partner for our clients and accompany them on their successful journey into the digital age. In Austria we are represented by 300 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz.
We are constantly looking for the best minds for exciting national and international projects.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Delivery of challenging core banking transformation and implementation projects of (inter)national financial service providers with the market leading experts
- Analysis of existing business value chains and IT landscapes as well as designing functional and technical target architectures and development of viable solution-based approaches
- Specialization in all aspects of core banking platform including vendor packages and contribution of the expertise across the entire project lifecycle - requirements, architecture, data models, interfaces and integrations
- Supporting the collaborative preparation of decision-making documents for top management
- Development of innovative end-to-end solutions
- Development and preparation of customer proposals as well as presentations
- Completion of university degree (Bachelor, Master, MBA, Doctorate) in e.g. (business) informatics, business administration, mathematics, physics.
- A fair understanding of banking functions and processes as well as core banking systems
- Experience with complex transformation projects - core banking system migration know-how is a plus, not a must.
- Willingness to learn new banking topics and technologies
- Strong communication skills and commitment in working in a dynamic environment
- Reliable, analytical and independent way of working
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Professional diversity, a high degree of personal responsibility and a lively working atmosphere
- Individual and active career advancement supported by comprehensive training programs
- Inspiring projects at the interface of consulting and IT in different industries worldwide
- Laptop for professional and private use, meal vouchers (Sodexo)
- Flexible working hours and numerous additional benefits
With us, you have the opportunity to actively influence your salary based on your individual performance. For this position it starts at EUR 3.500,- gross per month. We are prepared to offer a higher salary depending on your qualifications and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? You can find further information at Finance und Regulatory.
Let's grab lunch! Register for an informal exchange with one of our employees via CareerLunch.We look forward to receiving your application online or by e-mail.www.bearingpoint.com
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Florian Lenz: +43 1 50632 5117 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BearingPoint, Wiedner Gürtel 13/ Turm 24, 1100 Wien Vienna