SW Development Engineer Linux & Video (m/w/d)
Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Design, Implementation and test of software for ETC (electronic toll collection) and ITS (intelligent transportation systems) video products
- Development and maintenance of a cross-platform C++ video application
- Preferred: Maintenance and adaptation of operating system (Linux), drivers and low-level software layers
- Close cooperation with product owner and development team to develop and adapt applications for different platforms
- Masters/PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, software engineering, or similar
- Good skills in C++
- Knowledge of git and/or subversion
- Preferred: Experience with Linux
- Preferred : Programming experience with embedded linux (Busybox, Linux Kernel)
- Preferred: Experience with Python, Open CV, Gitlab, SW Build Systems (CMake)
- Preferred: Experience in algorithmic and/or image processing, Machine Learning
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Good oral and written skills in English and/or German
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- Working in an ambitioned team in an international environment
- Exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits of a modern company like bridge days regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience - min. EUR50.000 p.a.
- Start date: as soon as possible
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Michelle Wolf, Recruiting Specialist Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1910
- Aus- und Weiterbildungsangebote
- Flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle
- Gute/ öffentliche Verkehrsanbindung
- Moderne Office-Infrastruktur
- Weihnachtsurlaub und Fenstertagsregelung
- MitarbeiterInnen Events
- Strukturierte Karrierewege
Kapsch Partner Solutions GmbH
+43 (050) 8111910