Fulltime • Graz, Vienna, Remote in Austria
Senior IT Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consultation and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young, dynamic crew of technology and mobile Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing?
Then we've got the right job for you!
What it's all about:
As a Senior IT Operations Manager, you are responsible for the IT operations of a powerful online web application. We are offering this position either for our head office, located in Graz or Vienna, or completely remote in Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- You are responsible for maintaining the relationship with the external IT service provider who manages the server hosting, housing, and 24h operations
- You steer and actively contribute to the development of our powerful and data-rich IT operating platform (CI/CD, Cluster, dedicated App Radar Cloud, Kubernetes, storage, MongoDB databases, etc.)
- You drive the continuous optimization of availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of the IT infrastructure in close cooperation with internal IT resources and the external infrastructure provider
- You are responsible for the co-supervision of deployments, for running and optimizing scripts, and for analyzing system capacity bottlenecks
- You are responsible for the organization of hardware and software operations including user support, user- and rights management, and data protection
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Ability to work target-oriented and in an independent work organization
- Up-to-date with current IT technologies (i.e. big data) and strong interest in the methods of virtualization and cloud computing
- A mindset of an influencer who wants to shape the future of operational models within IT
- Flexibility, resilience, and good communication skills
- Problem-solver attitude & a taking care mentality
- Business fluency in English & German
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Have a direct impact on App Radar's development & further success
- Short communication and decision-making paths
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international working environment
- Working together at eye level
- Personal company culture
- Optional: remote work is possible if suitable.
Join the ambitious team of App Radar!
We are offering a full-time position, with an annual gross salary starting from EUR 62.000,00. Additional payments may apply according to your skills and experience.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!