Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Group Markets Business Development (all genders)
Occupation Area: Administration, Strategy / Research
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The team Group Markets (GM) Business Development is located within the Group Markets & Corporate business resort and is supporting the divisionalized Group Markets business in the development and deployment of the business strategy, reporting and monitoring, special business analysis (data analytics), planning/forecasting etc.
- Contribute to the development of data/business analysis in the capital markets area
- Create and improve reports and analysis for business stakeholders to identify business drivers and key insights in strong cooperation with our data analytics team
- Support in further development of the underlying database (DWH based) and cube based reporting
- Support in optimization and implementation of state-of-the-art processes
- Currently enrolled at University/University of Applied Sciences
- Excellent knowledge on (MS) SQL and database structure
- High analytical skills
- Open minded, innovative and out of the box thinking
- Hands on approach
- Highly motivated to support change
- We offer you an exciting and challenging part-time internship (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2022 for a duration of 12 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.