Cloud Solution Engineer (f/m/d) @ Exoscale
A1 Digital makes digitalization happen. With scalable services and innovative solutions in the areas of IoT, cloud and security, we are the ideal partner for digital projects in medium-sized businesses. A1 Digital currently supports more than 500 companies in their digital transformation. Our experts at our locations in Vienna, Munich and Lausanne are already working with the technologies of tomorrow today. This is a path we can only take together - join in!
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Exoscale develops and manages a public Cloud Infrastructure. Since 2011, we won market shares against the market leaders, thanks to our approach towards strict data privacy, ease of use, high-quality support and scalability. Today, experts recognize Exoscale as a robust alternative, built in Europe, for Europe. https://www.exoscale.com/
You support sales and internal teams on selling and customers in using our Exoscale Cloud Infrastructure Platform.
What you do:
- You educate and support customers, internal teams and prospects on the Exoscale cloud offerings, including e.g. Kubernetes and DBaaS.
- You participate in and guide architectural discussions.
- You deliver quick PoCs and demos including application design, architecture, integration and deployment options of customer solution.
- You support technical discussions with Partner and Customers alike and provide expertise and enablement.
- You work close with sales teams on winning customer projects by supporting throughout the defined sales process.
- You constantly develop your personal cloud technology skills to ensure high standard of quality in customer, partner and internal engagements.
- You work closely with our engineering and business team to evolve our services and processes in order to support our customers' needs best.
- Travelling and visiting customer premises required.
What you offer:
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure, Kubernetes as well as experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud.
- Confidently interact with executives, management, technical and line-of-business staff.
- Ideally you are fluent in German, French and English.
- Experience with multiple programming languages and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of tools and services for all areas of cloud computing, such as data and networks.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Certifications in cloud relevant technologies are an advantage.
What makes you unique:
- Strong communicator
- High customer orientation
- Curious and ready to learn every day new technologies
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create and shape the future of our business.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Exoscale is a registered trademark of Akenes SA, a company founded in 2011 and headquartered in Switzerland.