(Senior) Full-Stack Web Developer (m/f/x) - Workflow Automation
- Full time
- Team: R&D
React | Typescript | Python | Kubernetes | AI-powered | Distributed Systems | Agile Principles | Flat hierarchy
At Dynatrace, we have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI--all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
Join our team in designing and implementing a powerful yet simple platform for Workflow Automation.
We are looking for Software Engineers with various levels of experience (Mid, Senior).
How we work - minimum red tape and maximum autonomy
- We are a very international, colorful community contributing to one single, market-leading product: The Dynatrace software intelligence platform.
- Each team is fully self-managed and works closely together with the Product Owner and Product Management to deliver value. As a whole organization, we are working in a highly agile and fully technology-focused environment where everyone speaks the same language.
- We run our software development cycle on an extremely high level of automation, making it tremendously easy for teams to push their changes from concept to production at light speed.
- To power digital services, organizations are shifting from traditional on-premises data centers to multi-cloud environments with Kubernetes as the orchestration layer. These environments are dynamic, with applications, microservices, containers, and infrastructure coming and going in seconds, and a volume, velocity, and variety of data that's beyond human capacity to manage. We are not only required to process data on a massive scale but also to think about scalability, starting from UX down to the level of processing these amounts of data.
- In the Workflow Automation team, we combine process automation capabilities with answer-driven performance monitoring, allowing our customers to fully automate every aspect of operating their digital business and applications.
- As part of the team, you'll mainly be working in a cloud-native environment, with Python and React as your hammer and chisel, while leveraging the whole toolbox of other technologies as they fit best.
- You'll be working not only on the core automation service but also on connectors and third-party integrations.
- Your code will be continuously rolled out to thousands of the largest companies in the world and scales "beyond" anything you're currently thinking of.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as (Senior) Software Engineer
- Technical education related to Software Development
- Experience in building responsive web applications with React/TypeScript or similar
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming languages, experience with Python (Django, Celery), Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ, message queues and PostgreSQL is a plus
- Strong focus on code quality and clean software architecture
- Team player with a high sensibility for quality and scalability
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world's largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That's why many of the world's largest organizations trust Dynatrace(R)️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.
- Education & training bonus
- Free coffee, tea & smoothies
- Free fruits & cereals
- Flexible working hours
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Regular team events
- Discount for public transportation
- Free physical health support
- Sports activities
Feel free to contact us!
Join us now!