Data Scientist (f/m/d)
focus on machine learning
(Jn 49998) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our client, a leading company within its field, is known for its high-quality products, excellent engineering know-how, technical service and constant innovations - and is now looking for your support to drive innovations within the digital transformation!
Your future role
- Automating collection processes
- Analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Collaborating with product development teams
- Python and Machine Learning background, knowledge in scikit-learn, keras, tensorflow
- More than 4 years of experience as a data scientist
- Experience with AML (Azure Machine Learning) is beneficial
- Experience in agile environments as well as continuous integration tools
The special thing about this position
- Challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- Opportunity to to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- Opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- Respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- Direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
EUR 4000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 4000 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Hany Massoud, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.
Inserat auf epunkt.com