Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Data Quality Management (all genders)
Occupation Area: IT
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Department Group Data Quality Management and Innovation Framework is located within the area Group Data Management and Reporting within CFO-division and is designed to improve Group-wide data quality and related processes and to automatize processes within Group Data Management and Reporting. The department provides a DQM Governance and steering, the innovation framework and best practice including policies and end to end processes. is responsible for driving Innovation within the division with regards to usability, process and tool improvements.
- Update and maintain the Data Quality Indicators (DQIs) repository
- Monitor and analyze results of the Data Quality Checks
- Support communication to Group and local stakeholders in the area of Data Quality Management and BI production
- Update and maintain the Data Quality Reports in Tableau
- Define/Run SQL queries for business and technical DQ checks
- Prepare presentations
- Testing activities
- Ticket opening/maintenance in JIRA
- Keeping up to date department's documentation ( Confluence)
- Currently enrolled at University/University of Applied Sciences
- Perform your obligatory internship
- Speak fluently English
- You like to think outside the box and possess a hands-on mentality
- Interest in learning and gain more experience in DQ Management and BI production processes in practice
- Good social and communication skills
- Experienced in SQL databases, Python, Tableau, JIRA/Confluence
- Work in a precise, reliable and accurate style
- We offer you an exciting and challenging part-time internship (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2022 for a duration of 12 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.