Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Internship Bond Trading, Pricing and Algorithms (all genders)
Working hours: Part-time
Occupational Area: Financial Markets
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Our department is called "Fixed Income Securities Markets" and has the purpose to structure government, corporate & financial bonds trading related activities within Erste Group. Our mission is to make an impact and maintain Erste Group's leading position in CEE capital markets. Are you eager to learn more about the world of trading & financial markets? Take the chance & apply!
- You bring in an enthusiastic spirit & willingness to deep dive into data analysis
- You are fast at learning & support our team in various tasks
- You want to share and develop your improvement ideas with us
- You are a digital native & support us with the electronic trading setup
- You are eager to shape the future way of banking together with us
- Currently enrolled at a University/University of Applied Sciences with experience in quantitative methods; students from human and natural sciences are as welcome as students from economics, political or IT sciences; your attitude is what counts most for us!
- Interested in capital markets business, investment banking and the CEE region
- Good command of English language
- Strong analytical skills, broader IT skills (e.g. Python, R) are beneficial
- Team-oriented way of working
- Accountable, responsible & highly motivated to acquire practical skills
- We offer you an exciting and challenging part-time internship (19,25 hours/week) for a duration of 12 months in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2022.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis) with the willingness to overpay depending on qualifications.
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
__ Apply now __