Transform Allianz into a digital group
Together, we live our commitment to diversity and inclusion every day. We are aware of our social responsibility and anchor it in our corporate culture.
Allianz Technology in Vienna is looking for a
Release Manager (f/m/d)
What we offer you
You will receive systematic onboarding and training opportunities. Work in a safe and employee-friendly working environment in our new modern office building. You can also expect professional health management. We offer flexible working hours and home office, as well as a company restaurant, cafeteria and meal allowance.
As a Release Manager, you will be part of an agile, cross-functional team within our Travel & Assistance practice. Your work will contribute to our client, Allianz Partners, a global organization supporting people and businesses in times of trouble, for simple advice, at home or on the move. Together with your international team, you will take over end-to-end ownership for various business applications, contribute to world-wide rollouts and guarantee stable solutions.
You will be allocated to development or production activities, responsible for the global delivery of software services for a strategic program within the Allianz Group. You will contribute to coordination and planning for the release composition of applications and of a concise overall environment and deployment plan. You are proactive, time-efficient, organized, resourceful, and can work independently while maintaining the ability to adapt to the demands of a fast-paced environment.
Candidates with at Least 1 Year of Experience in Release Management are desired.
- Coordinate with project managers, development teams and system administrators for development, evaluation, test and launch phases of software development life cycle
- Communicate release progress adequately to the respective stakeholders
- Assist Configuration Management processes to be more reliable, efficient and cost effective
- Monitor and report the individual health of release items in all application releases, written and verbally at a team and upper management levels
- Provide Early Life Support
- Proactively identify and report product release dependencies throughout projects
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews and Milestone reviews
- Support an overall staging concept for software releases
- Plan environment usage and migrations
- Be eager to proactively expand knowledge regarding technologies that help to contribute to the delivery of our technical solutions
- Very Strong Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, …)
- Very Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle detail and to see the big picture at the same time
- Practical Experience in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Practical Experience working in international project teams
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on success
- Resourceful mindset and problem-solving attitude
- Team-minded attitude with great interpersonal skills
- A proactive, highly-organized, and action-oriented mentality
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Very Strong Knowledge of the software development life cycle, including a basic understanding of the software lifecycle management process
- Practical Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence
Compensation & Benefits
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Gross Salary: EUR 45.000 Base Per Annum
- Base Adjustments to correspond to the specific qualifications, experience and skills of each candidate
- Additional performance-based compensation structures are possible for qualifying candidates
- Location: Vienna
- Employee Benefits Include:
- New, Trendy and Easy To Access Office in Vienna (U4 - Unter St. Veit)
- High-Quality Equipment (ThinkPad, iPhone12)
- Flexible Working Hours, Open-Space Work Concept On-Site, Ability to Work From Home
- Communicative, Collaborative & Supportive Work Culture
- Regular Team Events & Company-Wide Offsites
- Learning & Career Development Opportunities
- Employee Discounts & Company Offerings
- Discounts on Fashion, Tech, Gastronomy, Fitness/Sports, Travel & More
- Employee Rates on Allianz Offerings, Access to Health Management
- Subsidized Canteen and Coffee Bar On-Site
- Parking/Commute Support & More…
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Franz Reisner (HR-Recruiting), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.
Upload your CV and the cover letter:Join Allianz. Let's care for tomorrow.