Transform Allianz into a digital group
Together, we live our commitment to diversity and inclusion every day. We are aware of our social responsibility and anchor it in our corporate culture.
Allianz Technology in Vienna is looking for a
System Architect (f/m/d)
As a System Architect, you will be part of an agile, cross-functional team within our Travel & Assistance practice. Your work will contribute to our client, Allianz Partners, a global organization supporting people and businesses in times of trouble, for simple advice, at home or on the move. Together with your international team, you will take over end-to-end ownership for various business applications, contribute to world-wide rollouts and guarantee stable solutions.
You will be responsible for defining and evolving architectural solutions for our globally-scaled business applications for a core insurance system supporting digital customer journeys, underwriting, pricing, policy and claims management etc. You are proactive, time-efficient, organized, resourceful, and can work independently while maintaining the ability to adapt to the demands of a fast-paced environment.
Candidates with at Least 5 Years of Experience as a Senior Software Developer and/or Technical Architect are desired.
- Define and evolve the software architecture for business applications utilized on a global scale, both internally and externally
- Take ownership of the software development life cycle by supporting and monitoring proper design and implementation
- Act as the interface between development team and functional architecture
- Drive and ensure alignment with Enterprise Architecture, Operations, System Architecture, Corporate Standards and Technology Trends
- Define blueprints and accompany the implementation of new environments in Allianz Data centers, public, and private cloud
- Document and communicate architectural decisions with stakeholders in all teams
- Collaborate across the globe with developers, business analysts, testers, DevOps, etc.
- Extensive Expertise in Architectural frameworks and processes (e.g. TOGAF), Microservices and Event-based Architecture
- Extensive Expertise working with Java, Web Services, REST, Design and Integrations Patterns, Kafka, JMS
- Extensive Expertise working with API tools (e.g. Postman, Selenium, REST-Assured, TestNG, Swagger, …)
- Extensive Expertise working with Linux as an OS, standard Linux commands (e.g. vi editor, grep, sudo, netstat, …)
- Practical Experience working with Cloud Technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, …)
- Practical Experience working with Network, Security, Virtualization and Container (Orchestration) technologies (K8S)
- Practical Experience working with Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, …)
- Practical Experience with Agile tool suites (e.g. Jira, Confluence, …)
- Good Knowledge of ElasticSearch / ELK Stack
- Good Knowledge of Eclipse RCP/RAP
- Trainings or certificates in the aforementioned technical areas are a plus
- Practical Experience managing international project teams (remotely and on-site)
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on success
- Resourceful mindset and problem-solving attitude
- Team-minded attitude with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and in writing
- Flexibility to travel (depending on restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, preferably once a month to delivery centers or clients)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Employment Type: Full-Time (38.5 Hours/Week)
- Gross Salary: starting at EUR 60.000 Base per annum
- Base Adjustments to correspond to the specific qualifications, experience and skills of each candidate
- Additional performance-based compensation structures are possible for qualifying candidates
- Location: Vienna
- Employee Benefits Include:
- New, Trendy and Easy To Access Office in Vienna (U4 - Unter St. Veit)
- High-Quality Equipment (ThinkPad, iPhone12)
- Flexible Working Hours, Open-Space Work Concept On-Site, Ability to Work From Home
- Communicative, Collaborative & Supportive Work Culture
- Regular Team Events & Company-Wide Offsites
- Learning & Career Development Opportunities
- Employee Discounts & Company Offerings
- Discounts on Fashion, Tech, Gastronomy, Fitness/Sports, Travel & More
- Employee Rates on Allianz Offerings, Access to Health Management
- Subsidized Canteen and Coffee Bar On-Site
- Parking/Commute Support & More…
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS PLEASE CONTACT:
Franz Reisner (HR-Recruiting), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Upload your CV and the cover letter:Join Allianz. Let's care for tomorrow.