Corporate Channel Specialist (f/m/d)
About the job
- As Corporate Channel Specialist you will drive the development of our online communications strategy and foster its execution.
- You are responsible for all owned online channels, including the corporate website, social media channels, intranet and the employees app.
- You will identify trends in digital media and integrate these trends into the Group's online and social media strategy.
- You are going to plan and execute global live castings.
- You will track and analyze the success of our communication strategies to detect potential for optimization.
- Your job is to develop and realize ideas for videos and photo shootings together with external partners. The maintenance of our media data base is therefor also your responsibility.
- You will collaborate with business units and departments from across the global organization and consult them.
- You will support the execution of our global diversity strategy.
Your tasks will include:
- Proactive conception, implementation and management of digital projects in internal and external communication (especially in cooperation with external service providers).
- Planning and managing online and social media campaigns
- Monitoring, reporting, analyzing as well as optimizing all online activities and campaigns.
- Supporting our regional communications teams
- Creating and executing global standards for quality and security of our online appearances
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged technology leader in the refractory industry. Our company is defined by people. We celebrate diversity. We know that multiple approaches, perspectives and backgrounds fuel creativity and innovation. We strive to build a workplace culture that welcomes and values the diverse voices of our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, open-minded and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change.
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology.
- We empower you to take responsibility and force your own career success.
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world.
- We attach importance to a respectful, diverse and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes.
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app.
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Corporate Communications & Diversity department at our Corporate Headquarters Vienna.
- According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the annual gross salary according to the collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3.617,04-- (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the leading global supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and solutions which are critical for high-temperature processes exceeding 1,200°C in a wide range of industries, including steel, cement, non-ferrous metals and glass. Our purpose is to master heat, enabling global industries to build sustainable modern life. With a vertically integrated value chain, from raw materials to refractory products and full performance-based solutions, RHI Magnesita serves customers around the world, with around 12,000 employees in 28 main production sites and more than 70 sales offices. RHI Magnesita intends to build on its leadership in revenue, scale, product portfolio and diversified geographic presence to expand further in high growth markets.
The Group maintains a premium listing on the Official list of the London Stock Exchange (symbol: RHIM) and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index, with a secondary listing.