PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Team we are looking for a .
Senior Process Expert Operations Quality Control & Assurance (f/m/d)
You love to work in a highly skilled and motivated team? You have an independent, team-oriented way of working? If you like contributing your talents, being rewarded for strong performance and enjoy challenging the status quo, then we think you have found the right place to come and build a future.
Become a Senior Process Expert in the global Operations Team! With strong alignment to both Regional and local Process Experts, you will set new standards, support the implementation, and manage deviations from the defined standards. A strong analytical background combined with a hands-on mentality helps you to the find solutions and make informed decisions about which action to take next. In addition, you also know how to work in projects and how to lead them.
- Supports the Process Owner and Senior Process Manager in strategy definition
- Develops the required processes to support the existing and future Business Models
- Acts as an ambassador for Driving our process template
- Management of the global operations process expert community
- Identifies gaps between current and recommended processes and supports the organization in overcoming them
- Creates and maintains process documentation
- Active change management on operations processes
- Supports the Senior Process Manger with prioritization of change requests
- Prepares, assesses, and documents requests for changes (RFC) and releases
- Support with Knowledge, Testing and Training during Release Cycles
- Asses go-live readiness regarding systems, processes, people and other relevant frameworks within his process expertise
- Internal Stakeholders Management
- Completed technical or commercial education
- Practical experience of 3 years minimum preferred
- In-depth knowledge of operations processes in SAP (ECC, S/4)
- Pronounced analytical and conceptual thinking as well as coordination and organizational skills are among your strengths
- Flexible and strong personality operates well in intercultural environment, able to implement processes and standards
- Experience in the management of international Projects beneficial
- Well organized and structured person with hands on implementation skills
- Enjoys working in a creative, dynamic and global team
- open and communicative, willingness to learn, self-reliant;
willingness to travel up to 30%;
excellent business English and German;
WE OFFER YOU:
- a challenge with room for implementing your own ideas and concepts;
- a creative job in one of the coolest environments in the industry;
- a tangible and heartfelt opportunity to learn and grow with us;
- cooperation in an interdisciplinary and diverse global team;
- good work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours and the freedom to organize your work;
- performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes;
- career planning, personal and management development programs;
- opportunity to gain international experience;
- voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit;
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 43.314,74 per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application including salary expectations and a possible entry date.