PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Team we are looking for a
Software Developer Calculation Apps (f/m/d)
PALFINGER's motto is Lifetime Excellence - efficiency, reliability and innovation. For this, we also rely on our own, domain-driven solutions. With them we provide applications and services for engineers, dealers and bodybuilders to carry a wide range of calculations - e.g. stability and lifting performance calculations.
In our team we create, maintain, and optimize these technical calculation applications. As a Senior C# Developer you will be working an international Scrum team implementing new features and enhancements for our software.
- Develop new functions for client- and web applications using Microsoft .NET/Azure, HTML, SCSS, TypeScript, Angular and Unity
- Work closely with your team and the product team to achieve optimal results (SCRUM)
- You will focus on software quality (SonarQube, Unit Testing, Test Driven Development)
- Learning, adding skills and transferring knowledge is our team culture
- Optimizing processes and performance is one of your tasks
- Third-level-supporting the application and infrastructure
- You have successfully finished studies in computer science, software development or a comparable qualification with corresponding additional skills
- You have very good knowledge and experience in C#, Microsoft.NET, TypeScript, Angular and Unity
- You are interested in technical applications
- You have good knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development (Unit-Testing)
- Preferably you have interests in mechanical engineering
- You are business fluent in English
WE OFFER YOU:
- A challenging and meaningful job in a very successful company
- The opportunity to make a difference together with the team
- Good work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom in work organisation
- Performance-related remuneration and attractive incentive systems
- Career planning and development opportunities, as well as ongoing training
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary additional benefits from our company health management system PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 38.682,28. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!