Senior React Engineer (m/f/x)
Are you excited about creative web development? At Dynatrace, you will have the opportunity to convert our high-quality standards regarding user experience into fast, robust, and user-friendly components and applications.
Your role in the team
- Design and develop modern React micro-applications based on Serverless frameworks, delivering a great user experience
- Visualize smart and complex data structures gathered from various sources
- Use modern web technologies as a basis for progressive web apps
- Pay attention to accessibility and scalability during the development
- Technical studies (HTL, Uni, FH) related to Software Engineering
- Experience with and enthusiasm for modern web development and its paradigms (Rollup, Snowpack)
- High-quality standards, as well as analytical thinking skills (critical questioning desired)
What's in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side.
- Attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatracers come from different countries and cultures all over the world, speaking various languages. English is the one that connects us (55+ nationalities). If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
4.4 / 5 on glassdoor
4.6 / 5 on kununu