IT Application Engineer (m/f/d)
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today--and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our IT & Digital Technology department we are searching for a IT Application Engineer (m/f/d). Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Gold Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO's website at . Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Ensure the architecture of applications and systems are consistent with INNIO´s needs
- Support cross functional teams to develop sustainable and scalable solutions in our application ecosystem
- Advise as the technical expert for system upgrades, compatibility, and multiple platform integrations
- Consult with appropriate business teams to understand project requirements and define architectural solutions to meet those requirements
- Oversee optimization of current state architecture with digital solutions, automation and coherence
- Assist in managing application solution, developing and deployment teams in the implementation of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support business strategy
- Establish proper support process to facilitate collaboration with the users and support satisfaction
- Coordinate and manage the backlog of issues
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent higher technical degree (e.g. HTL) in Information Technology, Communications Engineering or related subjects
- Experience in software architecture and technical design of business applications
- Experience with web-based Technologies (SOAP, REST) and Middleware tools
- Ideally first experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, JS, jQuery, C
- Ideally first experience with release management tools such as ANT, Metadata API, Gearset
- Good/first working experience in project management and business process optimizations
- Efficient communication and documentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines & tasks
- Fluent skills in English (writing & oral); German is a plus
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.093,91 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.