Our client is an internationally successful provider of a customizable B2B software solution. The company has been very successful on the market for several years and convinces with ongoing innovations, high quality standards, a very good working atmosphere and international teams.
For the further expansion of the business activity, the following position is being filled:
Head of Software Development (m/f/x)
international software company / based in Vienna
- Lead international development teams in Western and Eastern Europe (80-100 FTEs)
- Ensure the quality of the delivered software, further development of existing solutions and conceptualisation of new product ideas
- Planning, monitoring and achieving team goals
- Ensuring efficient and sustainable processes in the area of software architecture
- Collaboration with different stakeholders, project and product management and subject matter experts.
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics or a comparable background
- Proven leadership skills and several years of experience in a comparable position
- Know-how of different technologies
- Very good English, German is a nice to have
- High level of technical understanding and great interest in new technologies
- Creativity, high problem-solving ability and enthusiasm
- Willingness to travel (15-20%)
Our client offers:
- Exciting and varied activities in an international company
- A dynamic, very open-minded corporate culture with flexible working hours
- Exceptionally appreciative working atmosphere
- A gross annual salary in line with the market ( from EUR 110.000,-) - depending on your individual competence profile, overpayment is possible
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 89.595 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-2522 Oberwaltersdorf, Fabriksstraße 12/2/Top 12
Yaren-Latife Ugurlu, T: +43 660 308 04 67