The cars of the past were guided by human hands - the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving - safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Technology Expert - Autonomous Driving (m/f/d)
It's all about taking the right turn! Both for our customers and your career. In this new created position, you will be responsible to lead the process towards a Global Reference Solutions for Safe Autonomous Mobility by developing and maintaining a community of safety experts. Moreover, you will guide the content strategy and manage expert workshops at events with your safety by design mindset.
The Autonomous is a global platform that brings together the world's major mobility stakeholder to shape the future of safe autonomous vehicles. Besides organizing an international event series with more than 500 attendees each year, The Autonomous facilitates cooperation among the leading industry players through working groups. Together we shape the future of safe autonomous mobility!
Be part of a dynamic team with a startup spirit within the fast-growing, tech company TTTech Auto.
Check out our The Autonomous website.
- Further develop and maintain a community of leading experts in the area of automated driving
- Manage the regular publication of The Autonomous technical reports as well as scientific papers
- Lead the process towards Global Reference Solutions for Safe Autonomous Mobility by coordinating between Working Group Lead and participating experts
- Regularly screen and align with relevant safety standards (ISO TR 4804, ISO/PAS 21448, UL4600,
- Act as the technical know-how pool for The Autonomous and its partners
- Support with agenda design and expert speakers recruiting for The Autonomous event stream
- Support content marketing activities: e.g., help with consistent usage of technical terms, help with explanation of complex technical matters in an easy to understand way
- Master's degree in computer engineering / electrical engineering (or similar)
- Expertise in automotive safety standards is beneficial (ISO 26262, SOTIF, ISO TR 4804, ISO/PAS 21448, UL4600)
- At least 5 years of experience in the automotive industry - ideally in the domain of automated driving
- Safety-by-design mindset as well as an affinity to partnership management
- Research background and interest in generating and preparing content like reports and whitepapers
- Experience in safe autonomous systems design is an asset
- Ready to travel internationally (once a quarter)
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Open and communicative personality with good communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ready to go the extra mile
- Exciting work environment - be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team - flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise - work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities - our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training - individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust & responsibility - turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade ("Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe") and we offer a minimum salary of EUR 50,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.
TTTech Auto AG, Operngasse 17-21, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0