Working at Erste Group Services means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
IT Finance Analyst (all genders)
Occupation Area: Financial management and controlling, Accounting and taxes, IT
Company: Erste Group Services GmbH
Erste Group Services (EGS) is a company of Erste Group and a competence centre for accounting, regulatory reporting and payroll. Erste Group Bank AG, Erste Bank der oesterreichischen Sparkassen AG, their national subsidiaries and savings banks are considered as our customers. We are a team of service- and customer-oriented specialists who are motivated and work with a lot of joy and commitment. We are the first point of contact for customer requests and a great place to work at!
The unit Accounting Holding is part of the Finance Division at EGS, with its responsibilities being the general ledger accounting and reporting of the financial products under local (UGB) and international (IFRS) financial standards for Erste Holding.
- You challenge the status quo and improve the existing processes in the accounting area
- You actively change the way how we operate the business and how we deliver value to our customers with digitalization and automation of regular tasks
- You do that by integrating new digital solutions and innovative technologies (RPA, KNIME, and R)
- You cooperate with internal partners in Erste Holding and Erste Digital
- You actively participate in various projects
- You have basic knowledge of accounting and banking products
- You are interested in digital trends, emerging technologies, and other innovations and like to use them at work
- You have a strong passion for IT and have knowledge of data processing - SQL, KNIME or R is a plus
- You are an analytical talent and pay attention to details
- You described yourself as a motivated, reliable, flexible and stress resistant person
- You have strong skills in using Microsoft Excel on an advanced level
- You are fluent in German or English
- A job opportunity in a young and diverse team where your professional and personal development is supported
- We offer our employees individual remote work options
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 28.248,64 gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!